With the advent of the colder autumnal months and beyond that winter anyone can see that Fall is coming. This is a lovely time of year and there are lots of celebrations that invite all kinds of yummy recipes such as on my Halloween recipe page for instance.
Just walking around on the ground and in stores you’ll see fresh apples everywhere but apples are not Keto. So I went into the kitchen and came up with this zero carb treat in the form of my keto mulled Fall apple cider recipe. I recommend you try it while cold outside or snuggled around the bonfire. My cider comes together easily if you have an Instant Pot.
Of course it is great any time of year, there is no rule book on when to consume and enjoy my keto mulled Fall cider except the one you write yourself.
Keto Fall Mulled Apple Cider
- 6 cups Baked Apple Tea Well brew the tea, I recommend around six bags
- 2 Some Cinnamon sticks Any brand
- 8 Whole cloves
- 1 Sliced lemon but retain the peel
- 6 tbsp Swerve
Preparing the Apple Cider
- Place all of the keto mulled apple cider recipe ingredients in your Instant Pot or similar pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 20 minutes. Allow pressure to go down.
- Either serve immediately or keep warm until ready.