These breakfast omelettes can really fill you up but this interpretation of the classic keto mushroom and tomato Omelette recipe is on the lighter side of my breakfast snacks so you won’t feel weighed down all later on in the morning. Not quite sure about this keto mushroom and tomato omelette? That’s ok I guess, in which case then try my Spanish keto omelette recipe instead.
Staying with this recipe you will find that my keto mushroom and tomato omelette is a fun and quick breakfast recipe to prepare for you; or all the family members. Try my recipe just once and you will soon see that not all omelettes are created equal!
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Mushroom And Tomato Omelette
- Using a large stove top pan heat up oil on medium heat
- Chop onion in small squares and toss in pan to sizzle and brown
- Whisk eggs and pour in pan over onions
- Slice mushrooms in thin slices and place evenly over eggs
- Use 1 Tsp water and mix salt and pepper together and pour over mushrooms and eggs
- Slice Tomato thinly and place gently over eggs in a decorative manner
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over empty areas
- Change temperature to low-medium heat
- Cover and cook until eggs are not runny
- Garnish with Parsley chopped finely on top
- Remove from heat and slide onto a platter and serve in triangle portions