This tasty keto super bread recipe from Sara’s kitchen does away with rye completely being flax based. The keto bread recipe is enormous fun to bake. Particularly if you always thought that a ketogenic diet signalled the end of your days on bread. Not so and do not fear bread lovers and keto dieters can rejoice once again. You will enjoy my Keto No More Rye Super Bread I am sure.
This No More Rye Super Bread should take you around 50-60 minutes to prepare and bake in your oven. You will need some baking soda and pink Himalayan salt in order to bake this scrumptious and tasty super bread.
The keto super bread recipe comes together nicely with healthy coconut oil. Make sure you have a decent sized loaf pan also; in order to bring this yum bread to the table at it’s absolute best. If you enjoyed this No More Rye Super Bread recipe then you might also appreciate this keto French bread recipe also. Happy bread baking in the meantime. Let me know what you thought of this No More Rye Super Bread after the fact.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto No More Rye Super Bread
- In a preheated oven at 350.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil of choice.
- Mix all the dry bread ingredients together.
- Add in the free range eggs and coconut oil.
- Stir all ingredients together and then add the crushed caraway seeds to the mix.
- Fill the loaf pan with the batter and spread the sesame seeds on the top.
- Bake it in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Let the loaf cool for at least an hour before slicing or the bread will crumble and we don't want that.
File this yummy flax bread recipe away in your keto recipe scrapbook will you. It will be a firm favorite keto bread recipe for many years to come. Everyone loves it. And do me a big favor please, would you share it on Facebook for me? Pin my bread recipe on Pinterest as well!