How about starting your week day with Sara’s keto omelette stuffed peppers? If you love breakfast omelette then this will really light up your eyes. You will love these keto omelette stuffed peppers at the weekend or any day of the week when you have some extra time. How can you easily refuse such a tempting early morning keto breakfast?
If you cook a lot of eggs to make breakfast omelettes, not just for this keto omelette stuffed peppers recipe but for others also then I recommend the Dash Egg Cooker, it makes quick and tidy work of all those breakfast eggs.
My keto omelette stuffed peppers recipe is a motivating tasty way to start any day of the week also. The recipe is just bursting with flavor and will provide all the energy you need to get on with a busy day. You can cook the omelette and stuff in a pepper ring or stuff the whole half pepper, you choose but I recommend a half pepper for this keto breakfast dish. If you liked this keto stuffed peppers recipe I have a similar equally delicious stuffed peppers with eggs breakfast dish you may find just as yum.
If you should ever cook this tasty keto stuffed omelette recipe for breakfast; do let me know what you thought of the recipe and share on social media. I think you and your family will just love these keto stuffed omelette peppers so go crack some eggs right now.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Keto Omelette Stuffed Peppers
You Will Need These Ingredients
- 2 Bell peppers halved (remove the pepper seeds)
- 8 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 slices Bacon cooked and crumbles
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Chives finely chopped plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper freshly cracked
Making The Peppers With Stuffed Omelette
- Preheat your kitchen oven in preparation to 400°. Place peppers inside a large baking dish and bake them for 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together some eggs and milk. Add the chives, bacon, cheese and and season with the kosher salt and black pepper.
- When the peppers are done baking in your oven, pour the egg mixture into peppers so that they are full but no overflowing. Place back in the oven and bake the peppers for 30 to 38 minutes more, until eggs are set semi hard. Garnish with more chives and serve.
- Adjust the bake time to best suit your oven.