Overnight keto brisket is a delicious lunch or meat dinner that is high in all the right healthy fats. Consuming fats is a key part of succeeding while following a rewarding ketogenic diet. While this extra fat consumption may seem alien at first it is actually quite normal. It used to be the case that numerous doctors and nutritionists advised against a high fat diet. In reality fats become the backbone of making sound progress when eating delicious keto meals.
You should not consume just any fats of course, hence choosing recipes wisely is a very smart move. This keto overnight brisket is delicious and comes armed with those good fats in abundance.
Just like my perfect night in keto brisket the key to an awesome keto overnight Brisket lunch or dinner experience is fat. The fattier the cut of meat, the juicier this will be. Try the recipe and let me know what you thought of the beef brisket.
Sara Louise's Keto Overnight Brisket
- Beef brisket
- 2 Onion
- 1/4 cup Virgin oil divided
- 1 Celery peeled and sliced
- 1 to Tomatoes diced or crushed
- 1/2 cup Lakanto sweetener
- 1/4 Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- The key to overnight Brisket is fat. The fattier the cut of meat, the juicier this will be. So choose the right cut of meat.
- You can pick an inexpensive cut of meat. I usually look for second cut.
- For brisket, do NOT chose a first cut or top of the rib.
- If all they have are lean cuts of meat, talk to the butcher at your meat counter and ask for advice on choosing the best cut.
Preparing The Meat
- Rinse off the beef brisket meat.
- Add 8 minced cloves of garlic
- 2 medium onion chopped.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch of celery, peeled and sliced
- 1 large can tomatoes, they should be crushed or finely cut.
- 1/2 cup lakanto sweetener
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Start Making Tasty Keto Brisket
- Assemble all the brisket ingredients in an suitable pan.
- Add water in the pan until it’s 3/4 up the side of the meat.
- Turn the oven on to 250 degrees and relax for a while.
- When you come back, the kitchen will smell delicious and your keto brisket will be nicely cooked and ready to roll.
- It should cook for a minimum of six hours so you have plenty of time to rest.
- Let the meat sit for one hour.
- Thinly slice the meat and serve up with your choice of low carb sides.