Now it has to be said that starting the day with a fruit breakfast is not always my top choice. However add in a keto blueberry pancake mix and I am completely sold. My keto blueberry pancake recipe is a complete breeze to make, the prep time for these yummy keto pancakes is not much more than five minutes either in case you are in a rush come breakfast time.
Just down this keto pancake recipe with blueberries with a chilled juice or breakfast tea and you will feel as light and fresh as a blueberry in no time at all. My keto blueberry pancakes are scrumptious, healthy and just totally delicious. They are lightweight and filling at the same time so there cannot be a much better way to fuel your day than with these low carb blueberry pancakes! Let me know what you thought of this keto pancake breakfast recipe.
Sara Louise's Keto Pancakes with Blueberries
- Mash blueberries in a small bowl using a spatula
- In a separate small bowl beat the egg whites until peaks begin to form and set aside
- In a medium sized bowl mix all other ingredients with the egg yolks
- Combine blueberries, egg whites and pancake mixture & mix together by folding gently
- Heat skillet with butter
- Pour in batter according to the size pancake you would like
- Allow to cook on the first side until it looks golden on the bottom and then flip over and do the same
- Serve with Lakanto syrup and a handful of fresh blueberries on top