My keto pecan pie recipe will I hope enthral you in every way. In my past, special occasions like Sunday lunches or holiday time was a period reserved for close family and friends, while overeating and tasting new foods like pecan pie that I probably shouldn’t.
Fast forward a few years and you will find that I work hard to make smarter choices with my menus, foods and of course my keto recipes. Basically I set myself up for long term success by ensuring that I was never starving when heading to a special lunch or dinner.
So I make my recipes often by starting with a staple favorite, there is no real sorcery or cookbook magic here. Just simply taking a great recipe like pecan pie as a starting point. Then working on it and making it lighter, tastier and keto friendly. Make sure you have a great pie baking tray when preparing this keto pecan pie, so that it does not crumble. Now try my version of this great keto pecan pie dessert and see what you think.
Sara Louise's Keto Pecan Pie
The Keto Pecan Pie Crust
The Keto Pecan Pie Filling
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Swerve sweetener
- 2 tbsp Butter grassfed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract Rodelle No Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Pecans fresh
- 1 cup Lankanto Syrup
Step One: Making The Crust
- Combine all of dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine the wet pecan pie ingredients in a mixing bowl, next combine well and slowly start to add the dry ingredients until fully combined and blended together. All the pecan pie ingredients should form a textured soft dough.
- Well grease the pie baking pan and using your hands position the dough mixture into the bottom and up along the sides of the baking pan.
Step Two: Pour Into Pyrex Baking Cups
- I grease each cup with some coconut oil first.
- Pour in the keto pecan pie mixture.
- After bottom and sides are covered bake in a 350 degree oven for around 12-14 minutes. Watch the crust does not burn.
Making The Pecan Pie Filling
- Add all the ingredients, except the pecans, together into a large mixing bowl and mix together well until blended
- Spread the bottom of the cooled crust with the 1 1/2 cups of roughly chopped pecans, nice and evenly layered.
- Pour the wet and moist ingredients and the mixture over top of the pecans and crust covering all the pecans nice and neatly.
- Place the keto pecan pie into a 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Once you pull the pie out of the oven let it set for a couple hours before cutting and serving. You can set to one side to cool and serve when at room temperature or slightly warmed.