Sara Louise's Keto Pepper Steak
Want To Eat Favorite Foods & Lose Weight?Learn How: Click Here
- Heat up sesame oil in frying pan or wok. (Cast iron is my favorite for making Chinese food).
- Add cut up meat and brown on both sides. If the pan is hot it will take two-three minutes per side. The meat cooks fast.
- Add the onions, red and green peppers. Stir until vegetables soften. An additional 2-3 minutes. I like a crispness to the vegetables and I don't want to kill all the nutrients.
- Sprinkle on the salt and pepper. Stir in the tamari.
- Cook for an additional minute while stirring to make sure everything is well coated.
- This goes well on top of cauliflower rice.
Yes You Can Eat The Foods You Love & Stay LeanFind Out How