When it comes to cheesecake normally the fact that we are serving up any keto cheesecake recipe is enough to send my readers into a complete dessert rapture. For certain my famous keto cheesecake recipe is ever popular. Adding chocolate to the mix is not about going one better with a delightful keto chocolate cheesecake. It is about offering a delicious low carb cheesecake alternative though.
You see just like regular cheesecake a chocolate variant is an enduring recipe. Indeed chocolate cheesecake has been the staple dessert of many a Sunday roast and midweek dinner and rightly so. Of course on keto the challenge as always is to remove the carbs and less healthy ingredients and preserve and even enhance the original taste.
So here is what I consider to be my keto perfect chocolate cheesecake recipe. All full of yum and packed with taste and it won’t expand your waistline, which is why we are all here after all. So go forth and bake my keto chocolate cheesecake recipe and let me know what you think of the recipe right here!
Before you start baking this yummy keto chocolate cheesecake in your kitchen do note in advance that this is a crustless keto chocolate cheesecake recipe. So get yourself a decent leakproof 9 inch springform pan. These are readily available from any good cook store and Amazon of course.
Step One: Filling
Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften (a MUST)
- 3 8 oz cream cheese packages
- 3 eggs large
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup xylitol
- 3 Chocolate Dark
- 4 Caramel Candy
Step One: Making the Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften (This is a MUST)
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese (no sugar)
- 2 cups full fat sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 4 pieces of Tom and Jenny’s Sugar Free Caramel Candy, a great choice!
- 1 cup of xylitol
- 3 Dark Chocolate Chocoperfection Bars
- Butter the Springform pan ready to start making the keto chocolate cheesecake.
- Beat the eggs and xylitol together.
- Add the cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all creamy and well blended.
- Add the sour cream to the mix.
- Melt the Chocopefection Bars over a very low heat. Stir until melted.
- Blend into the cheesecake mixture.
- Melt the caramels over a very low flame. You might need to add a teaspoon of coconut oil to help it along.
- Drizzle the caramel on the top of the cheesecake. It will melt in nicely.
Step Two: Baking Your Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes in your oven.
- Now, turn off your oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour
- Remove and refrigerate.
Step Three: Top and Enjoy
- Cover each slice of the keto chocolate cheesecake with a single strawberry sliced or a single blackberry.
- It’s elegant and delightful.
- It’s chocolatey and perfect.
- We all love chocolate cheesecake don't we!