There is nothing vanilla at all about this tempting and indulgent keto pickle ice cream recipe. This is a pretty unusual ice cream recipe I can sense you thinking. Perhaps the novelty of keto pickle ice cream was what piqued your interest in the first place? You are probably wondering what on earth keto pickle ice cream even tastes like, never mind how to make it!
Making The Keto Pickle Ice Cream
This low carb pickle ice cream recipe is certainly one for those who like original dessert recipes. Those who want to do more than just play it safe. If you are the former you can find my keto vanilla ice cream recipe right here however.
While vanilla ice cream is equally delicious on a warm spring or summers day. It is going to be the pickle recipe that really gets people talking however. Below is how we set about making this delicious keto pickle ice cream recipe. Do let me know in the recipe comments if you attempted to make it and how it went for you.
Note you will need an ice cream maker for this particular recipe. As well as the basic ingredients such as free range eggs, vanilla extract and heavy cream. An ice cream maker is always a good investment, especially if you have hungry kids.
Sara Louise's Keto Pickle Ice Cream
- 8 free range egg yolks
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup xylitol or swerve sweetener
STEP ONE: GENTLY MIX THE INGREDIENTS
- GENTLY Mix all above keto pickle ice cream ingredients together.
STEP TWO: USING YOUR ICE CREAM MAKER
- Add Mixture to Breville Ice Cream Maker or which ever model you have
- Push the on button.
- Wait while it does it's magic
STEP THREE: GET READY FOR PICKLES
- Add 1 cup of chilled dills finely diced (3-4 large pickles) Make sure that they are a decent size.
- When the timer pings reach for a bowl.
- A half cup of this keto pickle ice cream is considered one serving.
- You should get at least 10 servings out of this ice cream recipe.
- Impress your keto friends, there is nothing vanilla aboit this recipe.