This keto pizza omelette is easily my new low-carb favourite for the time being. (That is until I have another new favourite pizza). By using the much lighter omelette mix instead of wheat based pizza dough. I am making the switch to consuming high protein and leaving the carbs on the table.
Most of you should find that the taste of Sara Louise’s keto pizza omelette is truly delicious and savoury. A pizza dish that is full of healthy flavor. Of course you can also try one of our other special keto omelettes also. Such as this amazing Spanish keto omelette recipe. This is proving pretty popular!
Of course pizza is not normally a common breakfast recipe. But hey, I think this would make a great breakfast also. Just make sure you have a great non stick pizza pan to cook this keto pizza recipe.
Also I should mention that I feel full much quicker after only finishing half of the pizza pan. So if your feeling a little naughty you can save some for later in the day!
Sara Louise's Keto Pizza Omelette
- 1 Onion medium finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp ground Black pepper
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil Or Kerry Gold Grass fed butter
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce sugar free
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
STEP ONE: LIGHTLY MIX TOGETHER
STEP TWO: HEAT UP PAN
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or Kerry Gold Grass fed butter to pan
- Allow to melt.
- Add egg mixture and turn up heat until it starts to cook.
- Add 4 tablespoons of sugar free tomato sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Fold the omelette into half.
- Cook both sides.