Sara Louise's Keto Pulled Brisket
Want To Eat Favorite Foods & Lose Weight?Learn How: Click Here
- 2 lbs second cut brisket
- 3-4 cups of Harlan Kilstein’s BBQ Sauce
- Rolls from Fox Hill Kitchens
- Put brisket in baking pan and cover with 2 cups of Harlan Kilstein’s BBQ Sauce
- Add water to cover brisket.
- Cover pan.
- Bake at 350 oven for 4 hours until brisket comes apart with a fork.
- When brisket is cool pour off most of the liquid.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of the BBQ sauce and mix well.
- Shred with a fork.
- Serving suggestion: serve on Fox Hill Rolls.
Serving suggestion: serve on Fox Hill Rolls.
Yes You Can Eat The Foods You Love & Stay LeanFind Out How