My keto pumpkin and cinnamon cake with cinnamon frosting will delight at Halloween. It is also an awesome keto cake recipe for any time of year, particularly across autumnal and winter evenings. Halloween of course is a time for parties, dressing up and baking lots of scrumptious Halloween treats. In short this time of year offers a world of opportunity when it comes to baking keto.
Just like my keto pumpkin cheesecake bars this keto pumpkin and cinnamon cake with cinnamon frosting is truly a keto Halloween recipe to remember. As I said though there is nothing to stop you baking my keto pumpkin and cinnamon cake with cinnamon frosting any time of year also such as Thanksgiving for instance.
Making The Keto Pumpkin & Cinnamon Cake
These keto cake recipes are simply amazing at parties, just make sure that you have a really good baking tray for these keto cakes so that they do not stick while baking. This year bake my healthy keto pumpkin and cinnamon cake with cinnamon frosting and your guests will go crazy with delight for sure.
Sara Louise's Keto Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
- Preheat your baking oven to 350 before you get going.
- You may choose any cake mold you and your family enjoy for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
- Whisk the coconut milk and vinegar in a small bowl and allow to sit and curdle
- In a separate large bowl using a handheld cake mixer beat together the milk mixture, oil, Swerve and extracts. Add the flour, xantham gum, baking powder and soda, salt until smooth.
- Depending on whether you are baking a large or small molds bake for 20 minutes with small molds or until toothpick comes out clean in center and bake 30 minutes with a large mold or until knife comes out clean in center.
- Frost the cake when cooled
- Next place swerve confectioners, cinnamon, butter or oil, milk and vanilla in a bowl and use a handheld mixer . The color should be a honey brown color. If it looks too liquid then just add a little extra swerve confectioners until desired consistency of the mixture is reached.
Complimentary Keto Pumpkin & Cinnamon Cake Infographic
Did you enjoy baking the keto cinnamon cake recipe, this is such a fun recipe to make during the holidays such as at Thanksgiving and Halloween. If you collect yummy low carb frosted keto cinnamon cake recipes such as please feel free to use this complimentary pin graphic on your social media or blog.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more