Ever thought of baking a keto pumpkin nut chocolate chip cake ? Well these keto pumpkin nut choc chip cakes are simply scrumptious any time of year but even more so at Halloween. My keto pumpkin nut chocolate chip cake recipe is a firm favorite in my household as the nights draw in at the end of summer.
Not only that if you are having a Halloween party or social gathering this year and want to remain keto, then this pumpkin cake recipe is an excellent choice indeed. Also the pumpkin nut choc chip cakes are pretty easy to make and do not require much time. You only need a few ingredients really such as Lilly’s chocolate chips for instance.
Perhaps you have kids or simply want to make some awesome treats for the children at Halloween. We have it sorted. This keto pumpkin nut chocolate chip cake ticks all the right boxes. Have spooky fun making this Halloween keto cake and let me know how it went. Don’t forget to check out our other keto Halloween recipes such as my famous keto pumpkin cheesecake bars. You will be spoiled for choice.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Chip Cake
- Mix all ingredients in a cake mixer except for the nuts and chocolate chips until totally smooth.
- Stir in the nuts and chocolate chips into the mix by hand and let sit for two minutes.
- Using a greased loaf pan fill in the pan with the pumpkin nut cake mix
How to cook the keto pumpkin nut chocolate chip cakes
- Place in Preheated oven of running at 350.
- Put the oven timer on 1 hour or until toothpick tester in center comes out clean.
- Place to one side and cover, the cakes are ready to serve and munch!