A rack of lamb cooked just right can be delicious but it can also prove to be a fairly fatty and stringy meat if you do not source the highest quality rack or cuts of meat. On the other hand with the right piece of meat you are halfway to heaven. This keto rack of lamb is weekend Sunday lunch material and will have guests tapping their plates in eager anticipation.
Of course with this low carb lamb recipe we are aiming to make our keto styled rack of lamb exactly right for you and your family come lunch time. Which is why I think you will find my rack of lamb recipe so comparatively light and satisfying as a main meal! The lamb rack is flavored with pepper flakes and is ever so juicy and tasty.
This is a lamb lunchtime or dinner meal that won’t send you into a food coma afterwards! You can serve up with your favourite leafy greens, cauliflower rice or anything that stands out. So give my lunchtime keto rack of lamb recipe a try and see for yourself? It has to be a serious contender for dish of the week.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Rack Of Lamb
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, fresh rosemary, red pepper flakes and salt
- Using an oven safe porcelain dish, place the rack of lamb side by side with the tips facing up
- Pour spice mixture over the rack of lamb
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for about 6-8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375
- Remove lamb from the refrigerator and allow to rest for an hour or so
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes
- Lower oven temperature to 325 and continue roasting for 45-55 minutes or until lamb looks ready and golden in color
- Remove from oven, slice and drizzle juices over when serving