Zucchini is super healthy and now you can use it in this delicious and filling keto zucchini lasagne recipe. The macadamia cheesy topping is made with healthy raw macadamia nuts which is are one of the healthiest nuts that you can consume while following the ketogenic lifestyle diet.
This tasty keto lasagne delivers all the taste of Italy without leaving you dejected with those carb laden feelings of extreme guilt. I personally make this every third weekend or so and sometimes mid week also.
This lasagne is a top choice for relaxing when you have some time on your hands. The raw zucchini is a great alternative to regular pasta noodles. You may find you need to get a zucchini spiralizer to make the noodles, after which making them is a breeze.
You really can have your lasagne and eat it with this keto main meal recipe. Just delicious, so dive in and enjoy the low carb lasagne.
Do let me know if you enjoyed this keto zucchini lasagne recipe and found it easy to prepare and cook. You may also like this tasty ham and cheese Stromboli recipe.
Sara Louise's Keto Raw Zucchini Lasagna
For The Macadamia Cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- pinch garlic powder
- pinch white pepper
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
For the Nut Pesto
- Begin by soaking the raw macadamia nuts in 4 cups of water for at least 6 hours. Best way is to soak them while you sleep.
- Drain the raw macadamia nuts and rinse them off with some warm water.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Add 1 cup of water and combine on and off.
- Make sure the mix is gooey like melted cheese.
- Add a bit more water or lemon juice as required.
- You can place in the fridge.
Making the Zucchini Noodles
- Cut thin even strips of zucchini with a noodle maker.
- Slice your tomatoes
- This will make at least 12 servings of delicious zucchini lasagne..