Warm, crusty keto bread rolls are unbeatable, especially when paired with a hearty low carb soup like this keto zucchini soup. Now I am guessing that you think keto bread rolls are the very worst kind of food to snack on or eat with a lunch or evening meal. It is true that some breads can be more unhealthy than others but that is certainly not the case here.
The reality though is that with some careful crafting and tweaking you can still come up with a ‘bready’ recipe that is still keto. I have several popular keto bread recipes, such as this super popular keto French bread for example.
Baking My Keto Bread Rolls Recipe
Although with these keto bread rolls recipe my rolls actually are more like 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins depending on the size of the actual servings. These keto bread rolls rise so fill the tin only half way. You can also make these keto bread rolls easily in a loaf pan.
Sara Louise's Keto Rolls
- Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees ready to bake the crusty keto bread rolls.
- In your food processor pulse together the tahini butter and the free range eggs until very smoothly combined.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and swerve to the crusty keto rolls mix.
- Now add the baking soda and salt also.
- Gently move the keto bread roll batter to a pan greased with coconut oil or avocado oil
- Bake in your oven at 350° for 35 – 45 minutes depending on your type oven.
- You should have tasty, crusty keto bread rolls all ready to serve on a warm plate.
- Break apart a roll and tuck in.
Your Thoughts on My Keto Rolls Recipe
However you go about it my keto rolls recipe is unlikely to disappoint low carb bread lovers. Do let me know how the crusty keto rolls recipe went for you or if you encountered any difficulties with the recipe. Consider also trying one of my other bread recipes.
Complimentary Crusty Keto Rolls Recipe Infographic
Did you enjoy baking the crusty keto bread rolls? I sure hope so. If you collect yummy low carb bread recipes such as this keto rolls recipe please feel free to use this complimentary pin graphic on your social media or blog.