I am guessing that you think bread type rolls are the very worst kind of food to snack on or eat with a lunch or evening meal. It is true that some breads can be more unhealthy than others.
The reality though is that with some careful crafting and tweaking you can still come up with a ‘bready’ recipe that is still keto. Although with these keto rolls recipe my rolls are more like 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins depending on the servings. These rise so fill the tin only half way. You can also make these keto rolls in a loaf pan.
Sara Louise's Keto Rolls
- Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a Vitamix and Cuisinart pulse together tahini and eggs until very smooth
- Add in apple cider vinegar and swerve
- Add the baking soda and salt
- Transfer batter to pan greased with coconut oil
- Bake at 350° for 35 – 45 minutes depending on your oven.