I won’t lie, as this keto root beer ice cream is one of my absolute favorite late summer keto dessert recipes and I just love it in August or September. Still all those die hard keto ice cream fanatics can get easily get their scoops out any time of year for this refreshing and rather unique keto ice cream recipe!
In fact the ice cream recipe uses a combination of vanilla extract and root beer extract to gain its distinctive taste. Sure this dessert recipe may not be an ice cream flavor that the easily pleased might run to. Such as this dependable keto vanilla ice cream for instance. I say sometimes be a shepherd and not a sheep and try something really different like root beer flavor.
However I guarantee that this keto root beer ice cream recipe is the one you want if desiring rewards for originality. Plus it is an ace addition to summer garden parties and summer entertaining in general! Have I got you hooked with this dessert recipe yet. Try this root beer ice cream and make it at home in your own kitchen; then let me know what you thought of the recipe in the comments.
Sara Louise's Keto Root Beer Ice Cream
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp Root beer extract
- 2 Free range eggs
- 1 Egg yolk
- 3 Cups Heavy cream
- 3/4 Cup xylitol or swerve sweetener
- Start making the keto root beer ice cream by GENTLY combining all above ingredients together.
- Find your Breville Ice Cream Maker or ice cream maker of choice.
- Push on the button. Leave for a while and wait.
- When the alert sound grab a spoon.
- This recipe makes about 1 quart of delicious root beer ice cream oh yes!
Like this recipe, just share this free Pinterest pin and everyone can be making it!