If you have a sweet tooth and are craving an urgent fix then do try baking these delicious keto salted caramel truffles. As these scrumptious truffles could be just the low carb snack or tasty keto dessert that you have been looking for. They only take 20 minutes to prepare as well.
This keto salted caramel truffle recipe is an innovative and creative dessert idea, especially if you are struggling with working out exactly what to bake in your kitchen next. You need a good food processor such as this Custom 14 Cup model from CuisineArt in order to best mix the ingredients for these yummy keto truffles.
The keto salted caramel truffles are made from delicious coconut cream and cashew butter for a good source of fat. In fact you will soon discover that these salted caramel truffles are designed to help keep you feeling fuller and more contented for much longer in between meals. Not only that they will most surely satisfy your sweet tooth and truffle cravings at the same time.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Salted Caramel Trufles
Preparing The Truffle Ingredients
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, melt together all of the salted caramel truffle ingredients excluding the chocolate until just neatly mixed together. Next carefully pour the mix into a silicone ice cube tray and place in the freezer. Leave to set for at least 3 hours or if you prefer leave overnight.
- When the mixture for the truffles is properly set, prepare the chocolate by melting in a double boiler. You can do this by placing the chocolate in a bowl sitting over a pot of gently simmering water.
- Stir the chocolate until no lumps remain then remove it from the heat. Transfer the chocolate over to a fresh, clean bowl.
Assembling Keto Salted Caramel Truffles
- To assemble the truffles, remove the frozen squares from the silicone moulds and dip them neatly in the melted chocolate. Place the truffles on a wire rack to let the chocolate drip down and set hard.
- Drizzle with the leftover chocolate and sprinkle over a little extra sea salt. Keep cool and store in your fridge ready to serve up.