How about starting your week day with Sara’s tasty keto sausage sandwich. This really is a stunning keto breakfast idea that tastes even better if you have more time at the weekend. The keto sausage sandwich is super healthy with tasty cheddar, pepper flakes and avocado. How can you refuse such a tempting early morning riser.
Also do note that this keto sausage sandwich recipe needs no bread or anything like that and comes together in around 15 minutes total time. This makes my keto sausage sandwich an excellent choice midweek for those pressed to leave for work. If you cook a lot of eggs, not just for this recipe but for others also then I recommend the Dash Egg Cooker, it makes short work of all those eggs.
On the flip side my keto sausage sandwich is a winning and super tasty way to start the more leisurely weekend mornings also. If you should ever cook this scrumptious keto sausage sandwich for breakfast; do let me know what you thought of my sausage recipe and share the recipe on social media.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Sausage Sandwich
SAUSAGE SANDWICH INGREDIENTS
- 6 Large eggs
- Pink Himalayan salt
- 6 Sausage patties heated according to package instructions
- Pinch Red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. Heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Avocado sliced
MAKING THE SAUSAGE SANDWICH
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, heavy cream, and red pepper flakes together. Season the mixture evenly with some salt and pepper.
- Heat in a nonstick cast iron skillet and melt the butter.
- Pour about a third of the eggs into the cooking skillet.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese in the middle of the pan and let sit about 1 minute.
- Fold the sides of the egg into the middle, folding over the cheese.
- Remove from the skillet and repeat with your left over eggs.
- Serve the cooked eggs between two yummy sausage patties with avocado. Just delicious!