Sara Louise's Keto Shepherd’s Pie
Want To Eat Favorite Foods & Lose Weight?Learn How: Click Here
- Using a large stove top pan heat up oil on medium heat
- Chop one onion in small pieces and toss in pan to sizzle and brown
- When onions are browning add diced red pepper.
- Add ground beef and stir until done. Stir often because the meat cooks quickly.
- Use coconut oil to grease lasagna pan.
- pour meat in the bottom of the pan and let cool.
- Add riced cauliflower and remaining onion and eggs to food processor.
- Add salt and pepper
- Process until creamy texture.
- Pour over browned meat in lasagna pan.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Take out of oven briefly and put some coconut oil on the top to help brown the mixture.
- Put back in oven for another 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley
Yes You Can Eat The Foods You Love & Stay LeanFind Out How