What, a Keto Skillet Salami & Grilled Onion Sunny Side Up Eggs? When it comes to mouth watering breakfasts; these early morning risers benefit those with a true artistic and creative streak.
Since you surely cannot get much more creative than a heartwarming breakfast mix of keto skillet salami, tasty grilled onions and eggs facing the sun, just delicious at every count and one to pin to the top of the recipe book!
Now with a recipe such as my keto skillet salami and eggs you really do need a high quality skillet. I mean you can knock this great keto breakfast together in a wok or a normal pan but it is going to stick. Or worse fly out when you least expect it. If you cook a lot of omelettes also then a cast iron skillet is a sound investment that will serve you well for years into the future.
I recommend this cast iron skillet which won’t break the bank either. Plus my keto skillet salami and eggs will surely thank you for it.
Sara Louise's Keto Skillet Salami & Grilled Onion Sunny Side Up Eggs
- Using an indoor grill or heavy skillet grill onion chopped into fine slivered slices in 2 tbs coconut oil or butter
- Add salami slices around skillet and brown on each side on top of the onions
- Add eggs cracked over salami and sprinkle salt, pepper and oregeno all over the top
- Cover and cook on low for 3-5 minutes depending if you prefer the eggs runny or cooked through
- Serve with mustard on the side
- Garnish with your favorite greens