Yes it is true, spaghetti and meatballs are firm favorites; just like beans on toast and morning pancakes. The most simple keto recipes are the ones that we return to over and over again. Staple favorites such as my keto spaghetti and meatballs recipe. These reliable and enduring dishes are the ones that we often first sampled when children. Over the years they remain return to recipe choices every time we desire some comfort food.
Of course pasta can be a little on the stodgy side and can fill you up real fast. This is why the challenge is on to create a viable keto spaghetti and meatballs recipe that is true to keto using miracle noodles. A keto spaghetti and meatballs recipe that is also high on taste and low on bad nutrients. This is one sumptuous dish.
I think you will enjoy my keto spaghetti and meatballs, just make sure you have a great wok or frying pan to cook the minced beef. This keto spaghetti and meatball recipe tastes just awesome with peppers by the way.
Sara Louise's Keto Spaghetti And Meatballs
- Miracle Noodles Or your favorite
- 1 1/4 Pounds ground / minced beef
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 Cup Almond flour
- 1/4 Cup fresh water
- 2 Tbs homemade Ketchup
- 1/8 Tsp a pinch of salt
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- 1 20- Ounce Can of tomato juice
- 1 Large onion chopped into small cubes
- 3/4 Pound Portabella mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 1 6- Ounce can of tomato paste
- 1 Tsp Swerve granular sweetener
- 1/1/4 Tsp paprika
- 2 Garlic cloves minced finely
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper
- 2 Green peppers cut into cubes
- 4 Stalks celery cut into cubes
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Prepare the Miracle Noodles according to package directions and place to one side.
Making the Sauce :
- In a cast iron skillet heat up oil and saute the onions, mushrooms, celery and peppers until nice and soft on low to medium heat.
- Now add salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika, garlic and Swerve granular sweetener and put on low heat on the stove.
- Add some tomato paste and juice to the mix and cover over.
- In a separate pan brown 1/4 pound minced / ground meat and then add to sauce.
- Cover the top and keep on low heat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the meatball ingredients and form into small balls and carefully drop into the tasty meatball sauce.
- Cook on low heat for 60 minutes covered up.
- Serve to a warm plate over the yummy miracle noodles.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more