Yes it is true, just like beans on toast and morning pancakes the most simple keto recipes are often the ones that we return to over and over again. Staple favorites such as my keto spaghetti and meatballs recipe for instance. These are dishes that we often first sampled when children. Over the years they remain firm recipe choices every time we desire some comfort food.
Of course pasta can be a little on the stodgy side and can fill you up real fast. This is why the challenge is on to create a viable keto spaghetti and meatballs recipe that is true to keto. A keto spaghetti and meatballs recipe that is also high on taste and low on bad nutrients. This is one sumptuous dish.
I think you will enjoy my keto spaghetti and meatballs, just make sure you have a great wok or frying pan to cook the minced beef. This keto spaghetti and meatball recipe tastes just awesome with peppers by the way.
Sara Louise's Keto Spaghetti And Meatballs
- Miracle Noodles Or your favorite
- 1 20- Ounce can of tomato juice
- 1 6- Ounce can of tomato paste
- 1 Tsp Swerve granular sweetener
- 2 Garlic cloves minced finely
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1/4 Tsp paprika
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper
- 2 Green peppers cut into cubes
- 4 Stalks celery cut into cubes
- 1 Large onion chopped into small cubes
- 3/4 Pound Portabella mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- Prepare Miracle Noodles according to package directions and set aside.
Making the Sauce :
- In a skillet heat up oil and saute the onions, mushrooms, celery and peppers until nice and soft on low to medium heat.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika, garlic and Swerve granular sweetener and put on low heat.
- Add tomato paste and juice and cover over.
- In a separate pan brown 1/4 pound meat and add to sauce.
- Cover and keep on low heat.
- In a large bowl mix meatball ingredients and form into small balls and carefully drop into the delicious sauce.
- Keep on low heat for one hour covered up.
- Serve over the yummy miracle noodles.