It is easy to grasp why so many people love a chilli main meal. Keto speed chilli is even better since this main meal chilli recipe is tasty, smells great and is loads healthier than many regular chilli recipes out there.
So if you are following the keto lifestyle and are looking for some easy to prepare, super tasty meals such as this; then you are in absolutely the right place. I hope that my keto speed chilli recipe will tick all the right boxes for you. You do need a decent instapot for this keto speed chilli recipe and I recommend this one.
My chilli recipe certainly adds some much needed and genuine Mexican flair to your keto cookbook or recipe collection. I trust that you have oodles of fun in the kitchen making my keto speed chilli.
I think you will also enjoy the spicy mix and flavor that comes from the garlic, Jalapeno peppers and onions also. They all come together to give my keto speed chilli a real savoury, tasty kick. Let me know how this keto speed chilli recipe came together in the kitchen and whether it passed the taste test in the comments.
Sara Louise's Keto Speed Chili
- 2 Pounds Ground beef
- 1 Tbs Head cauliflower riced in the food processor
- 2 1/2 Tsp kosher salt
- 1 7.5 Oz Zevia Mixer Ginger Beer
- 5 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Tbs Bay leaves
- 1 Tbs Onion chopped in cubes
- 2 Tbs Serrano chiles chopped
- 8 Tbs Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbs Jalapeno peppers seeded and minced finely
- 4 Tbs chile powder
- 1 23 Oz can Cut up tomatoes including the juice
- 1 Bunch Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 3 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Sprig Fresh basil or cilantro for Garnish
- Place chopped onion in your Instapot of processor
- Set the cooking switch to saute mode
- Pour the olive oil in, on top of the chopped onion and stir everything really well
- Allow to heat up nicely and cook onion for 2-3 minutes
- Add the tender ground beef and brown up for another 2 minutes
- Place all other ingredients in the processor or instapot and stir really well
- Add water until it sits about 2 inches from the top
- Close your processor or pot and cook on high heat for 20 minutes