Now this keto spice cake recipe is one hot property for sure, the cake is lightweight and enormous fun to make and bake. So you need to hit the kitchen properly armed with baking trays, your spice cake recipe notes and your newly purchased ingredients to make this keto spice cake beauty a reality!
The great thing about keto spice cakes is that there are so many possible variations and ways to both prepare and cook them. Of course this is a cake so there are a few carbs but being keto friendly I have gone to some lengths to keep the wellness and taste of this incredible cake fully intact.
The reality is that my keto spice cake recipe has evolved into a fairly lightweight cake that does not cut back on either flavor or spice. Plus this is a fun keto cake recipe to prepare and bake in the kitchen. Just make sure that you have a high quality baking tray so that the ingredient mixture does not stick to the pan and collapse.
I say this time and time again, what point baking a masterpiece; such as this yummy keto spice cake. Only to watch it stick to the baking tray and crumble. Don’t be that person ok. Let me know what you think of my keto spice cake recipe in the comments below on on our social media channels.
Sara Louise's Keto Spice Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, swerve or xilitol, and Lakanto golden.
- Add coconut milk and almond flour
- add eggs and vanilla extract, salt, baking soda, lemon rind and all spices.
- Pour into loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- If you give a mouse a piece of spice cake, they’re gonna want a glass of milk…