Who ever said that cabbage has to be dull or boring? Not so with my tasty keto stuffed cabbage recipe. This recipe places a rocket under the ordinary cabbage.
You will be delighted at how tasty and healthy my keto stuffed cabbage recipe actually is. Just make sure that you have a great cooking pot so my cabbages look and taste their absolute best.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Stuffed Cabbage
- One cabbage – you need to remove and save the core.
- Steam the cabbage until it softens up nicely.
- Let it cool right down.
- Peel off the cabbage leaves. Save any broken leaves for later.
- Combine the following ingredients until well blended together:
- 4 lbs of finely chopped meat, eg pork or beef.
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 pound of keto friendly cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- Brown a large onion in coconut oil in a cooking pot
- Now add 4 fresh tomatoes.
- Add in the broken cabbage leaves also.
- Next add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of liquid lakanto sweetener
- Using whole leaves of the cabbage add some of the beef/pork meat mixture and make some rolls.
- Carefully add the stuffed cabbage rolls to the cooking pan.
- Leave to cook on a low heat for around two hours.
- In a flat pan, arrange the cabbage spaced out neatly.
- Add in the juice.
- Sprinkle the top with lakanto golden sweetener
- Bake in the oven at 325 for 60 minutes.
- You can freeze this also.