Who ever said that cabbage has to be dull or boring? Not so with my tasty keto stuffed cabbage recipe. This recipe places a rocket under the ordinary cabbage.
You will be delighted at how tasty and healthy my keto stuffed cabbage recipe actually is. Just make sure that you have a great cooking pot so my cabbages look and taste their absolute best.
Sara Louise's Keto Stuffed Cabbage
- One cabbage – you need to remove and save the core.
- Steam the cabbage until it softens up nicely.
- Let it cool right down.
- Peel off the cabbage leaves. Save any broken leaves for later.
- Combine the following ingredients until well blended together:
- 4 lbs of finely chopped meat, eg pork or beef.
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 pound of keto friendly cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- Brown a large onion in coconut oil in a cooking pot
- Now add 4 fresh tomatoes.
- Add in the broken cabbage leaves also.
- Next add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of liquid lakanto sweetener
- Using whole leaves of the cabbage add some of the beef/pork meat mixture and make some rolls.
- Carefully add the stuffed cabbage rolls to the cooking pan.
- Leave to cook on a low heat for around two hours.
- In a flat pan, arrange the cabbage spaced out neatly.
- Add in the juice.
- Sprinkle the top with lakanto golden sweetener
- Bake in the oven at 325 for 60 minutes.
- You can freeze this also.