On the look for a keto salmon recipe that you can enjoy over and over? This is a delicious light salmon dish that any serious seafood lover will go wild for. My keto salmon and grilled asparagus recipe is enhanced with chilli lime sauce for some extra kick that you cannot fail to appreciate.
In so far as keto seafood recipes go my sublime salmon with chili lime sauce and grilled asparagus recipe should have seafood lovers jumping for joy in the aisles. More seriously this is a straight forward salmon recipe that is keto friendly all over. It is lightweight, low on carbs and subtly flavored with both chilli, Bourbon Smoked Paprika 2.5 oz and grilled asparagus.
If you don’t like grilled asparagus, no problem; as this tasty keto salmon recipe works just fine with green beans or broccoli also, swapping the vegetables over will have minimal affect on the macros in this seafood recipe, so the choice is yours.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Sublime Salmon With Chilli Lime Sauce and Grilled Asparagus
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs water
- 1/2 tsp smoky paprika
- 1/2 tsp za’atar
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 1 tbs sweetener xylitol swerve, etc
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 salmon fillets or steaks
STEP ONE: PREPARE THE SALMON
- Rinse the salmon off and pat it dry. Set aside.
- Now preheat your broiler on high.
STEP TWO: MIX INGREDIENTS
- Melt butter and mix in all of the recipe ingredients. You might need to add an additional drop of water here and there.
- Using a brush, apply the chili lime sauce to the salmon which should be in a pan.
STEP THREE: BROIL
- Broil your salmon (on the second shelf) for 10 minutes and look at the salmon.
- Using a fork – check for your level of doneness. It may need another 5 minutes until it’s perfect.
STEP FOUR: BRUSH ADDITIONAL SAUCE ON BEFORE SERVING.
STEP FIVE: ASPARAGUS
- Wash and trim asparagus. Dip in melted butter, sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt and place on pan in the broiler on a middle shelf. 5 minutes tops. They cook quickly.