My keto super burgers fly fast and hard in the face of unhealthy fast food! How often are we near a fast food restaurant or watching the television as a distracting burger pops up?
These commercials try their very hardest to get us to give in to temptation and spoil our diet progress? Well the good news is that with my keto super burgers recipe; you really can have your burger and eat it! My super burger recipe is light and both fun and easy to prepare.
Quite literally these keto super burgers offer you all the fun of what’s in the bun. With none of the distraught heartfelt and panicked feelings of “OMG I shouldn’t have had that.” Sara and I hear you for sure. This is why we offer you our keto super burgers recipe to try and enjoy!
Sara Louise's Keto Super Burgers
- Turn on countertop grill on a medium-high setting
- Use a cutting board to slice onion into very thin circles
- In a small skillet heat up olive oil and saute onion circles for 2-4 minutes on low-medium heat, add salt and pepper to taste and set aside
- Form two 4 Oz burger patties and place on grill and cook between 3-5 minutes on each side depending on if you like it well done or medium rare
- Remove from grill and place each burger on top of strips of lettuce and a slice of tomato
- Place 2 oz of pastrami on the countertop grill in strips for about 1-2 minutes on medium-high heat
- Remove from grill and place some onion circles on top of burger and end with warm pastrami
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Enjoy alone or with a Fox Hill Kitchens Burger Bun