Ahh delicious keto sweet and sour chicken, so easy to prepare yet so, so healthy and tasty. This dish makes for a super main meal idea.
While I have lots of tasty and healthy chicken dishes among my recipe collection such as my lemon chicken, I have to say that this keto sweet and sour chicken recipe is just great for cooking hungry solo. This sweet and sour recipe is richly flavored with juicy peppers, onion and ginger and is divine.
Or an excellent choice of chicken meal for entertaining some ravenous keto buddies at the weekend. You decide how you like to serve up this fabulous keto sweet and sour chicken.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara louise's Keto Sweet and Sour Chicken
- In a wok or frying pan add two tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Simmer one tablespoon of minced ginger (for pungent)
- One small onion minced.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut up 2 large chicken cutlets into strips and add to pan.
- Simmer chicken for 5-8 minutes turning every few minutes.
- Add one red pepper cut into chunks.
- Add one green pepper cut into chunks.
- Add 1/2 yellow pepper cut into chunks.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Lakanto sweetener mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- Add 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 1/4 water or chicken broth.
- Serve over riced cauliflower with coconut aminos.