If you love fresh seafood and we sure do. Then making a healthy paleo and keto teriyaki salmon lunch or dinner at home completely from scratch couldn’t be easier.
This keto teriyaki salmon delivers seriously awesome results to delight any keto seafood lover. I think that you will want to return to this salmon meal time and time again! The keto teriyaki salmon is a tempting fresh salmon recipe that is flakey and literally bursting with tender juicy flavor!
If you enjoyed this fishy dish then you will also enjoy my keto salmon and grilled asparagus recipe. This electric grill from Hamilton Beach is what I use when I can’t decide where to cook, indoors or out. It makes my keto fish recipes simply taste magnificent.
If you decide to prepare and cook this delicious keto teriyaki salmon recipe please let me know about your cooking experience. I’d love to know how it went for you in the recipe comments. Did you know that fresh fish such as flakey salmon is full of healthy oils and nutrients and I can’t wait for you to try this tasty keto seafood dish.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Teriyaki Salmon
- 1 1/2 Pounds of salmon fillet cut into 4 slices each main course serving size is 6 oz
- In a mixing bowl stir together all of the Teriyaki sauce ingredients for your keto salmon.
- In a container that can hold 4 slices or more of salmon pour half the sauce over the fish so that it is neatly covered with the sauce.
- Put the other half of the sauce in a small container to use for yourself at another time in the refrigerator. So if you like this dish and you will, it can do another night!
- Place the fish container in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to chill.
- Preheat your indoor grill or broiler in readiness.
- Remove the salmon from sauce and put to one side.
- Grill or broil fish for about 3-4 minutes on each side, no longer or it will dry up and lose a lot of it's moistness.
- Transfer the reserved marinade to a small side pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook the sauce on medium to low heat until it is thickened, this should take no more than 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the salmon fish.
- Enjoy your salmon meal at room temperature or hot on your plate.