If you love fresh seafood and we sure do; do then making a paleo and keto teriyaki salmon at home from scratch couldn’t be easier. This keto teriyaki salmon delivers seriously awesome results that you will want to return to time and time again! A fresh salmon recipe that is flakey and bursting with tender juicy flavor!
If you enjoyed this dish then you will also enjoy my keto salmon and grilled asparagus recipe. This electric grill from Hamilton Beach is what I use when I can’t decide where to cook, indoors or out. It makes my fish taste magnificent.
Sara Louise's Keto Teriyaki Salmon
- 1 1/2 Pounds of salmon fillet cut into 4 slices each main course serving size is 6 oz
- In a mixing bowl stir together all of the Teriyaki sauce ingredients for your keto salmon.
- In a container that can hold 4 slices or more of salmon pour half the sauce over the fish so that it is neatly covered with the sauce.
- Put the other half of the sauce in a small container to use for yourself at another time in the refrigerator. So if you like this dish and you will, it can do another night!
- Place the fish container in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to chill.
- Preheat your indoor grill or broiler in readiness.
- Remove the salmon from sauce and put to one side.
- Grill or broil fish for about 3-4 minutes on each side, no longer or it will dry up and lose a lot of it's moistness.
- Transfer the reserved marinade to a small side pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook the sauce on medium to low heat until it is thickened, this should take no more than 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the salmon fish.
- Enjoy your salmon meal at room temperature or hot on your plate.