I have really gone off bottled sauces in the last year. Ever since I made my first homemade tomato sauce recipe I have been hooked on drafting new recipe versions of popular everyday sauces. I just do not see the logic anymore in purchasing bottled sauces when you cannot control the ingredients.
Not only that my homemade keto Teriyaki sauce is just so easy and quick to make. This sauce recipe can be ready to serve up and use in a little over 30 minutes prep time so for me it was a no brainer. Don’t just take my word for it, practice making your own homemade keto Teriyaki sauce by following my recipe plan and see if you agree? Use Lakanto Gold which is an artificial sweetener to keep the sugars low.
You can use this yummy homemade keto Teriyaki sauce with sushi obviously which tastes just amazing. Of course lots of sushi is not that keto. So an alternative idea would be a recipe such as my Teriyaki salmon which is a great fit, depending on your tastes.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp Spectrum Sesame Oil Toasted
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Lakanto Gold
- 5 oz Gluten Free Tamari
- 2 oz sake
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Preparing The Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- Mince the garlic and the ginger.
- Add the toasted sesame oil and olive oil to a small saucepan or pot and heat until the oil begins to spit and sizzle.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pot.
- Stir for 2 minutes to flavor the oil.
- Add the Lakanto Sweetener to the oil and stir it thoroughly.
- Add the other liquid ingredients including the tamari and the sake.
- Raise the heat until you have a light boil.
- Reduce the heat until it’s just a light simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir in sesame seeds and allow to cool down nicely.