What do you get when you combine delicious, crunchy pecans with fresh strawberries? I will tell you, a yummy keto toasted pecan and strawberry mold that is rather hard to resist. This is a fabulous after dinner dessert recipe or works a treat on those warm summer afternoons.
Either way whenever you tuck into this alluring keto toasted pecan and strawberry mold the end result can be nothing short of total satisfaction. Just as with my keto pecan pie dessert, pecans are super healthy low carb nut choices.
This keto dessert recipe serves 16 and the entire recipe can come together in around 75-80 minutes, including the setting duration. Why not try the keto toasted pecan and strawberry mold and let me know how it went for you.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Toasted Pecan And Strawberry Mold
- 1.4 oz Grab some natural Simply delish Strawberry Jel Dessert, suggest 2 boxes 0.7 oz each
- 16 oz Fresh Strawberries
- 8 oz Raw pecans toasted
- 1 A suitable 7" pie pan
- Begin by placing 8 oz bag of raw Pecans in a skillet on medium-low heat until nicely toasted over and over. you should stir while toasting and then chop the nuts on a cutting board into rough bits of pecan and place to one side.
- Cut up 16 ounces of strawberries into small pieces and set aside, make sure that you wash them properly.
- Add two pouches of the Simply Delish packaged 0.7 oz strawberry jel desserts into a suitable bowl.
- Now add 6 oz, which is 2/3 cup of cold fresh water over the powder and stir until well combined together.
- Add 20 oz of hot, boiling water;, which is 2 1/2 cups boiling water to the mixing bowl and combine well.
- Now add in the toasted pecan bits and strawberry pieces to strawberry liquid jel in glass bowl and stir together well.
- Add the whole toasted pecan and strawberry mixture into 7 inch spring form bundt pan
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and place in refrigerator
- This mold sets in 60 minutes and can be kept in fridge up to a few days easily.
- Serve alongside your meal with your main course or as a summers day delight!