Let me introduce my keto tuna casserole recipe to you all. Ohh tuna I hear you say, well tuna is one of those seafood dishes that can end up rather bland all too easily. I mean we have all tried dull old tuna steaks right?
The secret of course with a tuna dish is in our ability to turn bland into exciting. Even the staple tuna steak can be turned into an incredible dish if some imagination is applied!
So here we are with my keto tuna casserole with a mediterranean sauce. I put my hand on my heart and say to you that this keto tuna casserole is just the most beautiful example of what can be done with tuna.
This keto tuna recipe is very light as casseroles go and awesome fun to make, plus it is ready to serve up in 45 minutes or so. How about that for a keto tuna recipe. So go ahead and try my keto tuna casserole with a mediterranean sauce and let me know what you think!
Sara Louise's Keto Tuna Casserole With A Mediterranean Sauce
- 24 Oz tuna 4 cans
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Almond flour
- 6 Tbs butter
- 1 Cup Mozarella cheese Shredded
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Cup fresh parsley
- 1 lemon juice only
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 1/4 Tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 Tbs olive oil
- Blend Mediterranean Sauce well in a food processor or blender until smooth
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium size bowl mix together tuna, 4 Tbs butter, cream, salt, garlic powder, cayenne, black pepper, eggs and almond flour until well combined
- Using the 2 Tbs butter, grease 6 individually portioned size ramekins
- Pour tuna mixture equally into the 6 greased ramekins and sprinkle with shredded cheese
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes until golden
- Serve warm with Sauce on the side or drizzled on top