Keto tuna croquettes are a fantastic choice for a light seafood lunch or dinner. If you love seafood in general then I absolutely recommend this keto tuna recipe. Plus it is the perfect fit to my keto mayo condiment. This keto tuna recipe will serve eight people and is pretty simple to make in the home kitchen.
Making The Keto Tuna Croquettes
The keto tuna croquettes recipe simply fries for a few minutes while simmering in some avocado oil on a medium heat skillet, turning occasionally. Then add your spices of choice to the skillet while the tuna croquettes cook. I recommend adding some black pepper, garlic and onion powder spices like in this tuna recipe.
You can also snack on the keto tuna croquettes during the day or pair them with a tasty side dish, for example some healthy keto cauliflower rice. Delicious either way. Make these for either lunch or dinner, the choice is yours.
Sara Louise's Keto Tuna Croquettes
- 1 Cup Fine almond flour
- 5 Cans 5 Oz tuna in water
- 3 Tbs Primal Kitchen Mayo / Avocado oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 Tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tbs Avocado oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except for the avocado oil for frying in a pan
- Create 16 equal size patties in a platter, by making balls and pressing down firmly
- Heat up a skillet with avocado oil on medium-low heat
- Place croquettes in skillet a few at a time cooking for two minutes on each side, until golden
- Using a spatula gently remove from skillet and place on a leaf of lettuce and tomato
- Top with a Tsp of Chipotle Lime Primal Kitchen Mayo
Did You Make The Keto Tuna Croquettes?
If you made the recipe please let me know how the keto tuna croquettes turned out for you in the recipe comments below. This is one of my favourite low carb seafood recipes and I hope it ends up in your recipe scrapbook also.