When you think of healthy fast burger style meals the list is not a long one but these keto turkey zucchini burgers sure do buck the trend. Super healthy, turkey is a low fat light meat and tasty to boot. This is an ideal keto burger recipe for those that miss the taste of a fast food style burger but don’t miss the fat.
You see like most things in life, the tastiest and most filling tend to be bad for you. These keto turkey zucchini burgers address that unfortunate problem in a delightfully healthy way. Plus like most burgers they are quick to prepare but won’t leave you feeling bloated and weighed down after.
Try my keto turkey zucchini burger recipe and see what you think. This is a great keto burger recipe idea for hanging out with diet buddies at the weekend. These these keto turkey zucchini burgers are just fast to make and ever so light and tasty. So go make them and see! Or try out one of my other keto burger recipes, they are all delicious as you will see.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Turkey Zucchini Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey dark meat is more flavorful and has more fat
- 1 large zucchini ground
- 2 scallions sliced thin
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mint chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced finely
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon hot pepper
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil for the bottom of a pan
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl (except for the coconut oil).
- Preheat your OVEN to 400 degrees
- Shape your burgers into small patties.
- You should get about 16 small patties out of this mixture.
- Sear the burgers in the coconut oil on each side until they are golden brown.
- Put them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in your oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve topped with parsley or tahini sauce for a middle eastern flavor