Soup recipes should be simple and this keto zucchini soup recipe is no different. However homemade soups are always the best in my opinion and I believe that this keto zucchini soup is no exception to that rule, my recipe is super tasty and healthy as you shall see. Just like my instant chicken soup it comes together very quickly indeed.
The good thing about most keto soup recipes is that you can prepare enough soup ingredients for a few days eating, then refrigerate for as long as necessary. Most soups such as this tasty keto zucchini soup recipe will keep for a few days or longer.
In fact armed with some high quality soup storage containers they can last in your fridge for a good while. Ready for you when next hunger for some delicious keto zucchini soup.
Sara Louise's Keto Zucchini Soup
- 1 small diced onion
- 3 zucchini, with skin on cut in large chunks
- 3 cups of water or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum. Pulse again.
- Step Two: Mix Ingredients
- Easy peasy. Throw everything in food processor or blender.
- Step Three: Cook
- Put into large pot and simmer for 40 minutes over low heat.
- Stir from time to time.
- Serve each portion with a piece of fresh basil as pictured above.