Soup recipes should be simple and this keto zucchini soup recipe is no different. However homemade soups are always the best in my opinion and I believe that this keto zucchini soup is no exception to that rule, my recipe is super tasty and healthy as you shall see. Just like my instant chicken soup it comes together very quickly indeed.
The good thing about most low carb keto soup recipes is that you can prepare enough soup ingredients for a few days eating, then refrigerate for as long as necessary. Most soups such as this tasty keto zucchini soup recipe will keep for a few days or longer in the chiller so you can batch cook.
In fact armed with some high quality soup storage containers they can last in your fridge for a good while. Ready for you when next hunger for some delicious keto zucchini soup.
Keto Zucchini Soup : Keto Soup Heaven
Alternative keto soup recipes that I recommend you try also include my keto fish stew and this lovely winter turkey cream soup. No excuse for not enjoying low carb soups and stews, let me know in the recipe comments what you thought of my keto zucchini soup recipe also.
If you are interested in batch cooking tasty soups such as his keto zucchini soup recipe; then this in depth meal prep guide may also be of significant interest. Check it out also.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Keto Zucchini Soup
- 1 small diced onion
- 3 cups Water or vegetable broth
- 3 zucchini, with skin on cut in large chunks
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- Step Two: Mix Ingredients
- Easy peasy. Throw everything in food processor or blender.
- Step Three: Cook
- Put into large pot and simmer for 40 minutes over low heat.
- Stir from time to time.
- Serve each portion with a piece of fresh basil as pictured above.