Delicious beef brisket just crumbles to the fork and well cooked explodes with savory flavor smoked when tasted. This is what I have tried to accomplish with this enticing keto beef brisket recipe. I sure hope you like it. This is a great choice when grilled with some wood chips but they are not essential.
As an extra treat, the keto beef brisket tastes incredible when paired with my yummy keto BBQ sauce. While the sauce is optional. In my opinion it add a real smokey barbecue kick to an already sumptuous beef main meal. Just try it with the keto beef brisket and see for yourself.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise's Perfect Keto Brisket
Selecting The Beef Brisket Meat
- For beef brisket, do NOT chose a first cut or top of the rib. There is no need for this.
- I normally look for second cut brisket. If all they have are lean cuts of meat, talk to the butcher at your meat counter
Preparing The Beef Brisket
- Now cover the meat with my BBQ Rub and leave it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Make sure to get both sides of the meat covered with the rub, use some olive oil if necessary.
Getting the grill ready and putting the brisket on the grill
- Turn on your grill. If like lots of people you have a 3 burner gas grill, turn on only the front burner and let the grill warm up.
- If you can cook with wood chips, add them before you turn on the grill.
- Place the meat on the the grill AWAY from the flame.
- Now close the grill and go away for 1 hour then come back and check on the cooking.
- After about 2hrs, put the meat in an tin pan. Cover the pan so the meat doesn’t go dry.
- Some people prefer to double wrap the meat in tin foil. (Double wrap to prevent any tearing).
- Leave the meat on the grill a total of six hours.
The Beef Brisket is Almost Ready
- Take the meat off the grill and upwrap. Coat the beef brisket meat with my BBQ sauce.
- Wrap the meat up again and let it sit for one hour.
- You want to take the meat off the oven grill at 180 degrees.
- Thinly slice the beef brisket and serve up with your sides.