When you have a sweet tooth and are looking for the definitive dessert. Or if you are just plain hungry for something sweet. Then a plate of delicious keto chocolate brownies is the sweet fix that you crave. Chocolate brownies are a tasty dessert after any main meal. Or if you prefer one can just munch one of my chocolate brownies on their own at any time of the day.
The choice of how you eat your chocolate brownie is entirely yours. What you will find though is that my keto chocolate brownies recipe is far lighter and low carb than most other brownie recipes out there right now. Without sacrificing anything on yummy taste and satisfaction which is what matters right?
When preparing and baking your chocolate brownies do make sure that you have an awesome brownie baking tray so that they do not fall apart. So get baking and see what you think of my keto chocolate brownie recipe.
Sara Louise's Perfect Keto Brownies
- 6 oz Lilly’s Chocolate unsweetened
- 2/3 cup butter grass fed
- 1 Tablespoon espresso
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink himalayan
- 2 cups Swerve or Xylitol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Rodelle
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract Rodelle
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour extra fine
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts or pecans optional
- 4.5 oz Lilly’s Chocolate chips optional
Step One: Preheat Convection Oven to 450 degrees
Step Two: Mix Ingredients
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat in a double boiler.
- Stir in espresso.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix eggs and salt and sweetener until very light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and almond extracts to the chocolate mixture.
- At a very slow speed fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
- Stir only with a spatula.
- Gradually add the almond flour until it’s all mixed in.
- Add the optional nuts or Harlan’s Chocolate chips.
Step Three: Bake
- Place in oven. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Bake for only 20-21 minutes.
- Send everyone else out of the house.
- The top should be crispy brown.
- Let cool. The insides should be gooey perfection.
- Serve with a spatula. It will be gooey.