You can’t go wrong with my simple keto roast chicken recipe. White meat is generally delicious and more often feels much lighter than red meat such as heavy, bloating steaks.
My simple keto roast chicken is one such dish, tasty, light and very simple to prepare and cook. Also if you are hosting or cooking a family roast then most people find the white chicken meat to be a filling yet not unhealthy choice. I have lots of other chicken recipes also such as my exquisite southern fried chicken.
The good news is that my simple keto roast chicken meal is even lighter and tastier. So give it a try and let me know what you think!
Sara Louise's Simple Keto Roast Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 olive oil Rub each piece
- 1 paprika sprinkle each piece
- 1 garlic powder sprinkle each piece
- 1 black pepper sprinkle each piece
- 1 pink Himalayan salt sprinkle each piece
- 1 whole chicken cut up into even quarters
- Rub each piece with olive oil
- sprinkle each piece with paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- bake it open in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 hours
- The olive oil will make the skin crispy and golden.
- It will also hold the spices in place