When we think of keto southern fried chicken perhaps a vision of a KFC bucket springs to mind laden with grease, chips and saturated fats?
Understandable perhaps and you will be pleased to learn that my keto friendly southern chicken recipe is nothing of the sort.
In fact as southern fried chicken dishes go I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how healthy my keto variant of this popular chicken recipe actually is.
Not only that, this welcoming southern fried chicken meal is easy to prepare and cook. My keto southern fried chicken and can be ready and on your plate in a little under half an hour, how awesome is that?
Sara Louise's Southern Fried Chicken
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp water of
- 1 tsp garlic powder teaspoon
- 1 tsp white pepper of
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp Himalayan salt of
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika of hot
- 6 pcs Chicken Thighs
- GENTLY Mix all above ingredients together to form batter.
- Dip Cut up broiler / fryer chicken piece by piece in the batter.
- Add Mixture to Black & Decker Air Fryer
- Set timer for 20 minutes. Wings, legs, and thighs will be done. Breast may need a little more time. If so, turn and add 10 minutes.
- When the bell rings dig in.