These spicy keto chicken wings are essential fight night or main event keto fodder. Fill a plate with some spicy keto chicken wings and the night is good to go anyway you like it.
Consider pairing these delicious low carb spicy chicken wings with my deliciously healthy keto avocado chips for the ultimate keto night in. All I want to know next is what are you waiting for. Now if you really wanted to rule the roost with this sumptious spicy chicken wings then I urge you to try my keto homemade ketchup also. Then you have the set. Just place your feet up on the sofa and tuck in.
This is a quick to make spicy keto chicken wings recipe which comes together in around 50 minutes in your kitchen. I think that you find a home for this chicken recipe in your keto recipe scrapbook, I sure will.
KetoRush24 is my rapid ketosis program that includes shopping lists, meal and exercise planner, and power recipes to help you break out of a stall and get into ketosis in the shortest time possible. Click here to find out more
Sara Louise’s Spicy Keto Chicken Wings
- Preheat your kitchen oven to a glowing 425.
- Ensure adequate space in between to allow for even cooking and extra crispiness. This is what makes the wings taste so good!
- Add all of the spicy keto chicken wings on to cooking trays.
- Sprinkle olive oil evenly over all of the spaced out chicken wings.
- Cover the chicken wings with all of the spices and seasoning.
- Cook the wings for 45 minutes. Check progress after 30 minutes since all ovens have different cooking times, for example compensate if you have fan assist. Make sure you keep plenty of these delicious spicy keto chicken wings back for yourself!